Chair key features:
- 60º chair rotation
- Seamless upholstery
- Standard, Ultrasoft and Ultrasoft Pro upholstery fabric options
- Smooth, synchronised, near-silent chair movements
- Double-density cushioning
- Lumbar support
- Foot control for chair movements
Benefits and Features of the Belmont Progress Dental Chair:
- The 60º rotation left and right and comfort features like lumbar support make the Progress chair excellent value.
- The Ultra-slim backrest and raised sides are designed to increase Operator’s close access to the Patient from all positions.
- Synchronised chair movements without vibration offer supreme comfort by not over-extending or compressing the Patient’s spine.
- Belmont’s hydraulic technology generates greater power with less effort than the electric motors used to drive other chairs.
- This provides near-silent movements and shockless start/stop motions, as well as a most enduring solution to the costly process of replacing parts and incurring downtime.
- 5 Year Warranty included.