Improved vision: The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light and provides a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in balanced, neutral light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 300 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec 300 LED dental light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
Low cost of ownership: The A-dec 300 LED dental light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.
Choose from two A-dec 300 LED dental lights:
- Integrated with A-dec touchpad(data communication system-DCS). Controlled via push button on light head or through integration with A-dec touchpad.
- Non-integrated with manual switch.Limited to control via push button on light head. Available on Performer or A-dec 200.
All A-dec 300 LED dental lights feature:
- Stadium lighting-4 bright white LEDs. Reduces shadowing.
- Three-axis of rotation including 540º of horizontal light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Two light intensity settings. Features two intensity settings of 8,000 and 25,000 lux.